Welcome to Travel Inspired!
My name is Adam Constanza – freelance travel writer and adventure seeker. I have lived in Wellington, New Zealand for over 10 years, where you’ll often find me out tramping, cycling or otherwise seeking adventure.
I founded TRAVEL INSPIRED in 2014. A place to share adventures for the everyday and more intrepid individuals alike – with a particular focus on my home-country of New Zealand and the Autonomous Region of Bougainville, Papua New Guinea, where I’ll be in 2017 and spend the year experiencing life on this beautiful island.
I love to embrace the wilderness and experience all that nature has to offer whilst connecting with like-minded people.
Some of my most adventurous highlights are:
- Cycling 800 kilometres from Picton to Wanaka on the South Island of New Zealand over 14 days.
- Traveling in a campervan around Australia for 6 months
- Backpacking New Zealand’s North and South Island
- Exploring the fjords, glaciers and national parks of Alaska, USA
- Discovering hidden jungle covered temples in Cambodia
- Exploration of the landmarks of New York City by foot, covering 8+ kilometres a day each and every day
- Canoeing and piranha fishing on the Amazon Basin, Peru
- Eating my way around the Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Tramping some of New Zealand’s incredible landscape including the Heaphy Track, climbing Mount Taranaki and walking the Tongariro Crossing and the beautiful Queen Charlotte in the Marlborough Sounds.
Where have you seen my work?
Air Niugini Paradise Magazine | Out There: Pokpok Island, Bougainville
Say Yes to Adventure | Cycling the South Island
The Dominion Post | Paekakariki to Pukera Bay Trail
The Press | Paekakariki to Pukera Bay Trail
Stuff | Paekakariki to Pukera Bay Trail | Tips to Travel Lighter and Smarter | 18 Ways I Adapted to New Surroundings | The Bougainville Way
Would you like to collaborate?
If you like what you see I would love to discuss opportunities. I’m interested in discussing writing, photography, videos, podcast, press trips and other collaborations, so flick me an email and let us talk.
Thanks for spending some time on Travel Inspired – it’s much appreciated and I hope you found something interesting!
Adam Constanza | Travel Inspired