Adam Constanza | Freelance travel writer, video producer, photographer and content creator from Wellington, New Zealand.
Living in the Autonomous Region of Bougainville, Papua New Guinea in 2017/18 on the search for adventure.
If you know somewhere perfect for adventure, please let me know, as well as, potential opportunities, project, collaborations etc. TRAVELINSPIRED1@GMAIL.COM
Written articles | A range of writing styles including stories of outdoorsy pursuits, promotional material, destination/city/pursuit guides with helpful information and travel related articles inc. accommodation reviews, top 10 type articles and travel writer insight.
Photography | Are you seeking off the beaten track photographs of active pursuits, remote landscapes or cultural events? Throughout 2017/2018 I am located in the Autonomous Region of Bougainville, Papua New Guinea and can provide freelance photography services to suit your needs. Equipment: Canon 650D, GoPro Session Hero 5.
Videography | Capture and production of short videos, ideal for promotional material to potential audiences via your website and/or YouTube. Check out my YouTube Channel for examples of the possibilities.
Participation | Would you like me to participate in an active pursuit and deliver follow-up promotional material? A new tourist attraction? New trail? Old trail? I am a keen hiker with an eye for adventure and a love of the outdoors, nature and wildlife.
Social Media Followers.
An organically grown, actively engaged following from across the world, especially Australia, UK, USA, Pacific Islands and New Zealand:
Facebook | 7,400+ followers
Instagram | 1,250+ followers
Twitter | 850+ followers
YouTube | 7,000 views
Website | Average 1,500 page views per month on www.travelinspired.co.nz
Why Am I Here In Bougainville, PNG?
I am often asked ‘Why the Autonomous Region of Bougainville?’. An understandable question!
My partner and myself were looking for a change from our routine in Wellington, New Zealand (which we absolutely love by the way…). A volunteering role came up with New Zealand’s Volunteer Services Aboard (VSA) for which we applied. I say we, my partner applied and I as her accompanying partner. Anyway, before too long we were heading to Papua New Guinea!
This move allowed me to switch from my profession of a programme planner, working on large scale IT and Business Transformation programmes to pursue my passion of travel writing, videography and photographing in a full time capacity and in a untapped remote destination which promises so much.
Where Have You Seen My Work?
- Air Niugini Paradise Magazine | OUT THERE: Wild Rivers & Waterfalls, Bougainville
- Bougainville Haus Stori Sing Sing Cultural Competition Photography
- Promoted by Wellington i-SITE | A Wellingtonians Definitive Guide to Wellington
- Air Niugini Paradise Magazine | OUT THERE: Pokpok Island, Bougainville
- Say Yes to Adventure | Cycling the South Island
- The Dominion Post | Paekakariki to Pukerua Bay Trail, Kapiti Coast of New Zealand
- The Press | Paekakariki to Pukerua Bay Trail, Kapiti Coast of New Zealand
- Stuff / Fairfax Media | Paekakariki Bay Trail | Tips to Travel Lighter and Smarter | 18 Ways I Adapted to New Surroundings | The Bougainville Way
A Few Interesting Things About Me?
- My first band was ELO
- My best car was a Ford Fiesta XR2
- My go to food is pizza
- My sport of choice is football
- My best city is Wellington, New Zealand
- My birthplace was Bristol, UK
- My favourite hobby is hiking
- My go to biscuit is McVitee’s Chocolate Digestive
- My fave author is Bill Bryson
- My hot drink of choice is a flat white coffee
Is there anything else you’d like to know? Simply ask and I’ll answer it (probably!) TRAVELINSPIRED1@GMAIL.COM
And finally, a HUGE thank you!
Thank you to everyone who has visited www.travelinspired.co.nz, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
To everyone who has read an article, watched a video, seen one of my photographs, whether it was online, in a newspaper or a magazine. You’ll never know how much I appreciate it!
Here’s to many more adventures!